Monday, May 3, 2010

Why mineral?

Well, mineral makeup is natural in a sense its from the earth. It doesn't clog your pores and it is fragrance free and does not have added colors and preservatives. It also has natural sunscreen protection, but you still need to add sunscreen to your face to protect your skin from the harmful sun rays. It does not contain any harmful ingredients. Mineral make up reflects the light which is great because of the flawless natural coverage. It is light weight and will provide the coverage that you need.

If you apply the sealant before applying the make up, it will stay on ALL day. I also have a setting spray that goes on when you have applied your make up. You can apply the eye shadows wet or dry for a variety of  looks.

Would you like to try any mineral make up? I have samples for $2.00. Just email me or comment here so that I can email you the order form.
You will be pleased:)!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Maria but everyone calls me Ria.