Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I'm So Pretty Pageant...

I'm So Pretty is recruiting contestants for its 2011 Pageant. Please read letter below:

I'm So Pretty Pageant


To: Business Owners/Managers/Directors,Parents,

I'm So Pretty Pageant is dedicated to enriching the lives of school aged children. This is a NO SWIM SUIT pageant and is very natural and realistic for todays generation.

I'm So Pretty has a variety of divisions and competitions which are listed on the registration forms upon you requesting one. Serious Inquiries Only please.

I'm So Pretty will have a variety of prizes,awards,modeling contracts,ribbons, recognitions and certificates.

I'm So Pretty will help you raise your entry registration with helpful fund raisers,sponsorship letters and email so that you may send to friends, families, teachers,parents co workers,church,and businesses. Payment plans are available upon request. If you are interested in sponsoring this pageant with a donation, prize, scholarship,or certificate, please write a letter of interest and send to: mariamixon@gmail.com

I'm So Pretty is dedicated in giving each child a wonderful and memorable experience. All contestants must attend orientation and work shops which are included with paid registration.

I'm So Pretty is also dedicated in helping with the success in obtaining self esteem,higher learning,sportsmanship, etiquette and mentoring.

Please call or email to request registration forms and dates of pageants. Upon receiving your registration, you will be given an orientation date and time. Come with your best dress and pretty smile,so you can be photographed for the program book. Our orientation is our meet and greet event that will be very informative for parents and contestants.



Looking forward to meeting you and your child!

Ria M-Director of I'm So Pretty Pageant

407-508-8608

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Maria but everyone calls me Ria.